Old March 27th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Baby Eyes - part dog?

"Adrian A" wrote

That's what comes of feeding them d*g food. Be afraid, be very afraid. :-)

You're a scream sometimes!!!

I was wondering, I know where you lived before you couldn't get broadband,
can you get it where you are now?

I could have had satellite at the farm, but the cost was way too high. Here
in town I could get DSL, wireless DSL, cable, and of course satellite. I
think cable is the cheapest (and probably fastest too) bet even then it's
twice as high as dialup, so I won't be getting broadband for quite some
time.

Why do you ask? Wanna email something huge to me? If so, send it to
pat_mo_65608 at yahoo dot com