Old March 28th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Memphis gets cuddly!!

Now that is sweet!
Christine
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:11:27 +0100, "Sandra" yodeled:

Now Memphis is not a cuddly lap cat. He will not go on a lap. Cuddles on

his
terms on the floor, yes, lap, no.
At night he and Phoenix are allowed on the bed, they sleep on the bottom

of
the bed, one below me, the other below my husband. They come and go as

they
please.
At 4am I woke to Memphis nuzzling my elbow which was at the edge of the

bed.
He jumped up, padded over my stomach and chest, then settled down with

his
butt to one side of me,front paws and head on my chest. He was so close

he
was almost nose to nose with me. He started purrring and went to sleep.

At
some point he moved off, but came back at about 7am and did the same

again.
He has never done this before! It was so sweet. I feel so privileged!

He probably sneaks cuddles while you are sleeping!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War