Old August 26th 06, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default We finally have a sofa!

Pat wrote:
I just came from an auction here in town where I bought a comfortable
and not bad-looking sofa for only $20! I think the reason it went
for so little was they left it until the very end, by which time most
of the other buyers had either already left or had spent their money
on other stuff.

I've been looking for a decent and affordable sofa ever since I moved
to town, so I am really thrilled. But that's not all - I also got two
tables for another buck, and a box of *cotton* area rugs for $2!!
Rugs like these cost around $20 apiece new at Walmart, and there are
three of them in the box!

So I'm happy as a pig in slop tonight, and tomorrow if I can find a
way to bring the stuff home, the cats will finally have a place to
sleep other than the floor, the cat condo, my desk chair and my bed.
I'm sure they'll be just as thrilled as I am!

Congratulations, Pat, I hope your clowder is happy with *their* new sofa.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.