Old February 5th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default Hey Orion

Hey Orion, ai wuz jest finking..mai meowmie wookx at da sky n hur wikes
Orions belt da bezt
et iz hur favurite constulashun
*hedbumps*
Mosey

"Orion"
Hey Mosey!

Fangu fur askin'! Meez just now seein this! Meowmy haz been totally
away from thuh mewsgroops, an since she is thuh sekretary, that meenz
Ize been away frum them too.

Lot haz been goin' on wif me, anna it'z not furry gud mostly, but some
of it iz ok, an I guess meomy donut wanna share thuh sadz part.

Basically Ize recently spent a day wif TED, who is akshully kinda
nice. Plus alla thuh vet tech gurlz just loved on myownself, cuz of my
catly charmz, naturally.

But they took all kinda pikshurz of myownselfs insides and I gottsa
pancreatic cancer monsturz whut live there and cant comez out.

***BUT*** thuh docktur says Ize could live a long while yet, an therez
no tellin, speshully since Ize gottid my appetite still. Anna they
gaved me aunti-bioticks fur my mouf, which had a infeckshun which is
now since gone.

Thuh gud gud part iz that thuh not-eevil-docktur (NED) said I could
have as much fudz as I want, any time Ize wants them!! So meomy been
rilly, rilly busy beein a gud slave an givin me alla extra fudz
anytime Ize asks! So Ize been eetin up a storm and gained almost a
whole pound back!

Soze I will be around az much az I can, an I rilly apurrciate youze
askin aftur myownself.

-- Orion, BCC, DOC

Oh hai Orion
et iz sew gud tew sea yoo ugun. ai m sew sawry ubaowt doze naztee
cancermonsters MRRRRRRRRRRRRT on dem.
yoo wyl liv fur uh longh tyme yet yeUP wiff dem gud fudz n medisinz n luv
yeUP.
Kan ai axs haow old yew r? ai wyl be 9 in Auguzt.
ai m gwad yew hab uh nise doktor hoo iz maykingh yew feal bedder.
wee gotz uh Valentinez kruz pwanned n yoo 'hab' tew kome wif usses.
Healing laowd PUUUUUUUUUURRZ frum meh.
Hedbumpz
Yer frend
Mosey
pee ess ai dunt gnow wat BCC n DCC meenz.

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 13:26:26 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

hey buddee, were yoo att? Yoo umkay? We awl mizzes yoo heer.
Mosey