Old July 7th 03, 05:55 PM
Uncle Fred

Default Um, whut iz uh bat??

In article ,
says...
In article m,
says...
truthfully, I think we are both gonna end up out of it again, Miss Violette
for soft

I haf a frend hooz a Pod-Rayz fan (UB ~ Padres). Attid leezt da Cubz
arn't 22 gaymz bak wike dem Pod-Rayz iz... yet.

*snicker*

(I was giving him crap today about his beloved team and that's why I
thought I would post this now...)

Is that baseball? (;-))

I'm still upset about Beckham leaving Manchester United.
(that's soccer to you Yanks (:-)) ). I don't know hardly anything about
baseball. Well, I used to pitch a little and I had a not too bad
breaking ball when I got it right, but I don't follow it today. It's
like watching paint dry.

--
With Regards,
Fred Williams,