Old February 7th 04, 05:18 AM
Elizabeth Blake

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I have started telling Bonnie she is a "good boy" because that is what I
tell Shadow and Shamrock. She doesn't know she is good girl and not good
boy. lol She responds to it.

I usually tell Otto he's a bad boy. Most of the times, I say it in a nice
voice. So when I start cooing at him: "You're a bad boy! Yes you are!", he
lifts up his front right paw and starts leaning against things. It's his
indication that he's very happy. When he actually does do something bad and
I use my mad voice, he knows he's done wrong. So even though the words are
the same, the voice is different, and he knows.

Liz