Old January 20th 08, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Melba does not have cancer

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

My SIL has asked me to thank all of you for your thoughts, purrs, and
prayers for Melba. They got the test results back earlier than expected
and they were negative for cancer. She appears to have had a flare-up
of her IBS and is having some steriods for a while but seems to be
eating well now.

I can't tell you what a relief that is! Last week, I was attending
the funeral of a friend who had died of pancreatic cancer. He was one
of the lucky ones, having a relatively healthy year or so after
diagnosis, but it's ultimately so deadly, I really hate to see anyone
getting it.