Old October 17th 20, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Last Call For BooTeek orders

Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 7:11:26 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

I cheked down the list, but olny found:
an assortmint of bow ties and nek ties.
An assortmint of backpacks for hiking
bamboo textile Bathing suits
bubble blowers and bubble liquid
pawkerchifs

I am shur dat sum-moor ov you wud lyke itemz frum da BooTeek???

P2nya AKA Aweetee, Mgr.

Prince comes up with Luko. "Sometimes it rains a lot here. My feet
get all muddy. Da local folks have overshoes for that. Kin I order
some?"

Both Luko and Prince show their paws for measurements. Luko asks
for a grey pair with a black rim at the top and Prince asks for a
tan pair with flexible toes and nubbles for good grip on the bottom
and a black top border and black or hot pink bottoms.

Prince and Luko confer, Prince is good with his cape from last year
and a black bowtie and P2nya assures him she has one in his size.
Luko isn't sure about a cape but Prince explains it may be chilly
and damp. Luko thinks about that and orders a warm wool one in
black then with an impish smile, a hot pink bow tie with a white
opal center stone to bring out his 4 white paws.

Pit2nya takes owt uh pad an writes alla dat down, and adds rain hats
with slitz cut out furr ears.

Delighted, Luko and Prince pay in tunas and duckies then free the line
for the next folks.