Old September 30th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Hilarious

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote
One of my cats jumps up on the shower door and meows pitifully when

I'm
in
the shower and then stops crying as soon as turn off the water. Its

like
she feels bad that I'm getting wet.

Oh now this is completey cute.

If I manage to sneak in the shower and close the door before she gets

in,
she sits outside the bathroom and howls in a crescendo-- as if I was
increasing the intensity of her torture-- until I open the door. By

that
time, my all my other cats are sitting there looking to see what she's
howling about.

This must be a funny sight!! Drawing an inquisitive crowd when you shower!

You have some new cat pics?

Here're a few newbies:

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Sept-2009/index.htm

Oh, man, I lingered over ever photo. How old are the little snowshow
looking kittens, two of the four?

They're a litter of 5. The single kitten in the first picture and the black
kitten and the tabby in the second picture are all part of the same litter.
They're about 13-14 weeks in the picture. We received about 150 calls about
the Siamese mixes on the first day.