Old July 11th 06, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default Any success treating a cat with a "straddle" blood clot?

wrote:
My cat while hospitalized for congestive heart failure threw a blood
clot that cut circulation and paralyzed his hind legs.

Has anyone here had a cat with a similar problem that they were able to
treat and help recover from?

I'm really sorry to hear about your kitty. What does the vet say? The
problem with saddle thromboses is they tend to break up and then
relodge in other areas, which can cause even more damage. I would
probably treat the cat and see how he does after a week or two, if you
can afford the treatments..

-L.