Old August 22nd 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Ooops!

sandra wrote:
I thought I'd give the furry pair a treat yesterday, and got out some frozen
chicken slices. I put them in a bowl on the counter to defrost for supper
later.
Hubby and I went out for the evening (unusual for us), and I forgot to close
the kitchen door....

Yep, they helped themselves, we arrived back (from Pirates movie) to very
smug cats.
Bet they didn't realise it was for them anyway!

lol

sandra

One time I bought a few buns with sausages insides. They were in a
paper bag and forgot
to put them away. They sat on the kitchen table. When I decided to eat
one, I found a hole
in the bag. Rusty must wanted to taste test them first.

Winnie