Old June 12th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Default Ping Candace; Phoenix Vet Story

On Jun 12, 7:15 am, Sherry wrote:
I just read a story about a Phoenix vet charged with animal cruelty
after hitting a Chihuahua with his fist, dislodging the dog's eye,
becuase he was being "uncooperative." The dog was a patient to be
spayed.

Hi, Sherry, yes, I live right in Phoenix. The vet was from Sun City
West, all part of the "Valley of the Sun." No, I never heard of him.
I saw him on the news last night. He seemed like a cocky dick,
insisting he did nothing wrong but smirking the whole time. The whole
story was kind of sketchy but I guess it was his vet tech(s) who
reported him. They showed the poor dog, "Bella," with her little eye
all messed up, wearing an E-collar. That's about all I know, Dr.
Joshua Something or Other. I hope they nail him, too, cuz he looked
like a jerk.

Candace