Old August 27th 03, 02:39 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...
Ok....give me your opinion.....is my cat spoiled ? She will meow at
the top of her lungs...but when I go and sit beside her then she
stops.....

Sounds like my Isis.

If I leave...then she will sometimes start meowing again
until i return to her side. Does she have me trained ??!!

Yes. *g*

And any
suggestions on how to help her refrain from this ?

Stop responding. Ignore it.
Although many of us like to have our cats "talk" to us. You can also
encourage her to come to you instead by calling her and offering a treat
when she meows.

Maybe a car
tranquilizer ??!!!

They make tranqs for cars?? *LOL*

~kaeli~
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading
my hard disk?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace