Old August 31st 03, 05:06 AM
Gizmo

She seems to be ok now....she stared this after I got home form
vacation for 9 days. My roommate was also out of town and we had a
friend to come over and watch the house while we were gone. I think
it was the seperation. She has done that before. Now she is back to
her old self.....none the worse for wear !!

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:48:01 -0600, m. L. Briggs
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:07:15 GMT, jack
wrote:

Ok....give me your opinion.....is my cat spoiled ? She will meow at
the top of her lungs...but when I go and sit beside her then she
stops.....If I leave...then she will sometimes start meowing again
until i return to her side. Does she have me trained ??!! And any
suggestions on how to help her refrain from this ? Maybe a car
tranquilizer ??!!!

Thanks

Do you have a quiet house? Maybe a radio turned on would make her
more comfortable.