Old April 26th 04, 04:20 PM
PawsForThought

From: Laura R.

Every time Jacob goes in for his CRF workups, the vets get a urine
sample from him at that time, usually via needle although once in a
blue moon just by expressing his bladder. Every time, getting the
urine has taken only a few seconds and Jacob hasn't expressed
distress at the process. Yes, he feels the needle, but it's a tiny
needle, especially in comparison to what I use to give him his sub-Q
fluids, and he barely even flinches when they do it. It's really not
as horrific a procedure as it sounds.

That's interesting, Laura. I would think the cat would protest. Thanks for
letting me know.

Lauren
________
See my cats: