Old May 6th 04, 01:54 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Annie Wxill at
wrote on 5/6/04 7:16 AM:

"Mischief" wrote in message
om...

... So, I've done all that I can. The adrenaline has worn off and
everything is sinking in now. I fended off two Rottweilers that could
have turned on me. I picked up an injured cat that could have ripped
me to shreds. I put down $200 to start treatment and only hope that
this guy keeps his word.

I've gotten word that the cat has a dislocated hip and at least a
broken rib or two, but currently she is stable and doing well.

Kristi

Kristi,
That was quite an adventure! I'm glad you weren't hurt. Also, that is some
tough cat. Please keep us up to date on the situation. If you could arrange
it with the vet and then post here how to contact the vet, some of us might
be able to make a donation toward the cat's treatment.
Annie

AGreed.

Karen