Old July 8th 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Peticure & Other Stuff

Mare wrote:
Hi guys,

Haven't been here for quite a while. Firstly, condolences to all who
have had to say goodbye to furkids (it was 3 years yesterday that my
Mookie went to RB, so it's been a crappy weekend in that regard, and
I'm so sorry for your losses). I couldn't make it 2 months after
Mookie left without a cat in the house. We went to the MSPCA and
brought home Jasmine (lengthened to Princess Yasmina, then shortened
to Meena), a little black kitty with the shortest legs I've ever
seen.

Meena sounds like such a sweetheart. I know what you mean about the
comfort a kitten can give when you lose a loved one. First Mir and then
Caliban made life bearable after I lost Nikki and Frank. Caliban the
Clown, especially. You can't stay sad when you have to laugh at kitten
antics all the time.

Welcome back! Hope you can stick around.