Old April 20th 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Disturbing News

Marina wrote:

jmcquown wrote:
kilikini's widower has turned the cats out. I'm so very, very sorry!
for having requested your help in setting up a vet care fund for her
cats. I know this is absolutely not what Christy would have wanted but
he's turned put them outside. To be honest I'm not even sure he still
bothers to feed them. Dammit!

I can hardly believe it. I lurk in that other group, and it's warmed my
heart how lovingly he speaks of Kili. Now I see it's all just empty
words. Way to honour the memory of your dead wife. Disgusting.

Wow. I think this is the angriest I've ever seen you get, Marina. I have
the feeling it takes a lot to get you this mad.

It makes me pretty angry, too. But I'm also confused by all the conflicting,
yet partial stories and obscure references. I kind of feel like I missed
the first day of school... more like the first year of school. This is the
only newsgroup I participate in regularly, so if there's some secret channel
of info about all of this, I've missed it.

In any case, I hope it's not true, I really do. Not only would that be
terribly disrespectful toward his wife, but those poor cats - and they're
still alive!

--
Joyce ^..^