Old April 20th 09, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Got that wrong: (WAS Disturbing News)

wrote in message
I hope you feel a bit better now. I am sorry that this upset you so,
but I
realize that unlike me, you were not only disappointed, but surprised
by this development.
My usual suspicious self has been wondering if since I believe you did
correspond in some manner with the vet facility where the trust fund
is
at hand for the cats'medical needs, you might find it wise to contact
them and arrange that you-know-who cannot simply go there, make a
"withdrawal" of the fund, and get it in cash, having nada to do with
the
cats' care. Remember, I know none of these people and I don't give a
r*** a*** what their opinion is of me; ergo this post.

It's not a bank account. He can't withdraw the money. It's a credit for
veterinary care.

Jill