Old February 4th 11, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

On Feb 4, 8:14*pm, Amelia wrote:
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:05:01 -0800, rafflescat wrote:
Beclaws of aspurrshuns casted by sumcatz whu will remayne nameluss, me
feel it behuffs myneself tu infurm awl myne furrend kittiez of da
followin......
Wunce, me wus a killerkitty. Yus me nose, sum off yu fink mees jist a
wittle bwak boykitty....but...wunce, me killed a 'normus mowsie. Thare!
Mees mitted it! It wus lyke dis............

You are indeed a mighty hunter!

Us mighty hunters (and huntresses) need to stick together. Maybe we need
a mighty hunters club. Wait, I seem to recall that my pushy little sisfur
Harri Roadcat started such a club a few years ago, and that OEJ is the
president of the club. Maybe then we just need to push for another
meeting of the club?

Amelia

Dat wood be grate! Harri started dis cwub? I wood wike tu be a memfur
of dat! Cood we possiblee fowm a catburglin gwoop tu steel dat
pwuginfingy frum da kichen??

Harry