Old February 4th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Wunce, jist wunce, me wus a killerkitty

i vaglee remfurz diz but i iz notted reallee sure, OEJ, strain herown brain
"Amelia" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 12:05:01 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Beclaws of aspurrshuns casted by sumcatz whu will remayne nameluss, me
feel it behuffs myneself tu infurm awl myne furrend kittiez of da
followin......
Wunce, me wus a killerkitty. Yus me nose, sum off yu fink mees jist a
wittle bwak boykitty....but...wunce, me killed a 'normus mowsie. Thare!
Mees mitted it! It wus lyke dis............

You are indeed a mighty hunter!

Us mighty hunters (and huntresses) need to stick together. Maybe we need
a mighty hunters club. Wait, I seem to recall that my pushy little sisfur
Harri Roadcat started such a club a few years ago, and that OEJ is the
president of the club. Maybe then we just need to push for another
meeting of the club?

Amelia