Old September 16th 04, 06:16 PM
Jo Firey

OK I think I get the picture. Fluffy wants to go in the out. And usually
does. But she spends time in as well. So how to get out when she wants to?
Go stand by the door. If that doesn't work, a girl can get desperate.
Wait, if she pees on the floor by the door, it definite gets her into the
out ASAP. If she even goes there and stands it usually works. (Now she
likely learned this while you were away and she was training another slave)
So in her mind, peeing near the door is working just fine. It gets her out
faster.

(Wouldn't hurt to have her checked out to see if she has something wrong
that makes it hard for her to hold it.)

Jo