Old June 14th 07, 01:43 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis

Default Final word on measured dosing of Advantage/Frontline?

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 01:49:16 -0000, "-L."
wrote:

IIRC you cannot use dog Frontline on cats. You can use Advantage on
either.

You remember wrong. The formulas are identical except that the dog
version has a bit less of the egg/larva inhibitor.

I and many others have been using Frontline Plus for dogs on cats
(often with the blessing of our vets) for years with no problems not
also found with the cat version (some cats can't be found or caught
when the product is brought out, occasionally a cat may be allergic,
etc.).

--
T.E.D. )
Remove "gearbox.maem." from address - that one is dead