Old September 22nd 03, 11:37 PM
Karen

in article ,
at wrote on 9/22/03 4:36 PM:

we got this new kitten last weekend., she turned her nose up at the dry
cat food and the canned, we tried those first because that was what we
had handy in the house. Now we bought her purina one kitten formula and
she will not touch that either. she sniffs then walks away. Oh but if you
scramble eggs she is in your lap an ready to eat. HELP shes drinking but not
eating and I am afraid she will get sick if she doesn't soon.

Try meat baby food, sans onion powder. If she likes that, start mixing it in
with wet kitten food and gradually transfer her over. You could stick a
little egg on top for good measure.

Karen