Old March 12th 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default TEL YER HOOMINZ UBAOWT DA KLOX

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Dat wud beh kool., um forzun yeUP, Fank yew, Pitô.ônya Mosey

Maybe I kin fynd sum Micekreem© orr Mousesikulz© in da
Fluffykatz freezur. I kudint katsh enny fresh wunz tunite.

Daisy-chan: Mai Meowmie furgotted soz we got fed on time. Den,
after she had her coffee, all da clocks started lying so we go fed
an hour late.

Aunti Mabel: sniff.

Cash: sniff sniff.

O pore furendz. Et iz sew nise tew see yew post uagain. yeUP
Heer hab sum gud fudz ..weh r at uh party at Amelia's.

Mosey for hiz home where it iz raining and snowing and our hoomins
are tayling a nap.

Parti? (3 4foots commune and decide parti sounds fun!)

Daisy-chan puts a pink necklace and earrings on so she matches Aunti.
Aunti adds some blue earrings to match Cash's collar. Cash sighs as a
pink ribbon gets tied on his tail. It's hard to be the only male. At
least they made it a sort of manly bowtie. Laughing, he decides to be
'pretty in pink' for a day.

The 3some tuck on their 2foots then wander off to catch the
teleporter....