Old June 30th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lucy707 via CatKB.com

Default Kitten has brown stuff coming from eye.

I'm kind of worried about my two month old kitten. She has this brown liquid
stuff coming from her right eye. I have seen other cats with stuff around
their eyes, but this is like a liquid. If I wipe it with toilet paper, it
looks brown. I really don't know how else to describe it. The woman we got
her from said that when she gave her a bath she put mineral oil drops in her
eyes. could this be the cause? Is this a serious problem and should I be
worriedabout her health? Please, any advice is really appreciated.