Old October 27th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default Halloween Shopping At The Boutique

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica teleports into the Boutique
and
knocks over a row of kitty-sized costumes. Hello? Anykitty here?
Oh, hello Pitoonya! Do you have a devil's costume? My human, Becky,
says I got the devil in me because I wake her in the middle of the
night for no reason, and chase around my sisfur, Miss Tina Marie of
the Maine Coon Patrol.

Wud yu konzidur:http://tinyurl.com/5act8d
Or uddurz frumhttp://tinyurl.com/6obr6b ?

Both of those selections are furry nice. Do you have anything with
just a red cape and horns that go over my ears?

Sheriff Rosco

O sumpin moor sympul?
Twi diz, juzt uh cape an red-horn/eers:
http://tinyurl.com/5acbep

A large brown and white tabby with a big fluffy tail slinks out of
the teleporter and goes over to another row of costumes. Hmmm, she
thinks. If Rosco is going to be himself, a devil, then maybe I
should
be a Viking Princess. After all, I am bigger than he is ...

Which did yu hav in mynd?http://tinyurl.com/5lbswc
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5lxuto ?

Those costumes are beautiful! Do they come with a hat and braids?

Miss Tina Marie

Da bery bestest I kin du (wiff hewlp frum Google) iz:
http://www.costumediscounters.com/cd.../1/product.web

Pitoonya