Old March 24th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Feeling pretty crappy ...

On 2006-03-23, Pat penned:

Again, I don't think you need to worry about rice, as they probably
use whole grain which is not nearly as dangerous, carb-wise, as
white rice.

Yeah, it's not the worst, just something I'd prefer to avoid.

Hey, we all make silly mistakes. Try pleasing seven kitties with one
type of food! But they eventually adapt and eat whatever is served.
The only thing that absolutely won't get touched around here is any
of the cheap, off-brand stuff, even if it came from a can.

Yeah, I don't know how you handle 7 cats! One is enough to tie me in
knots.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully