Old January 2nd 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Boyfriend was forced..

On Jan 1, 6:45*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
"William Hamblen" wrote in message

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:10:29 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

He changed his mind when he saw how cold it was ...

I think it is so funny when the cat is clamoring to go outside only
flinch when it feels that cold air on its face and run away from the
open door.

Bud

Usually followed by trying to go out by another door to see if its
warmer out there.

Jo

That's one of my favorite quotes paraphrased hee...

William Toms "If it's raining at the back door, every cat is convinced
there's a good chance that it won't be raining at the front door."

[who I believe is also responsible for another favorite quote: Be
careful how you live; you will be the only Bible some people ever
read.]

From Quotable Cats by Milly Brown (my friend in Wales sent it to me,
and I love it).