Old October 7th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Ping Phil All the cats in the house are sick

John what have they ate in the last few days. Any human food???

Not saying you have but could have they come in contact with a surface
that you cleaned. I am not there so I am going through all possibilities
even though you said you checked all possibilities. An outside source
looking in never hurts

The water is pure you mean filtered water, bottle water or tap water. If
it is filtered they might have a overload of certain minerals minor to use
but can effect them beyond belief

Remember the Pet Food recall. I lost My Spirit to those *******s I would
check the web if they re eating canned or dry food to see if there is a
recall http://www.foodsafety.gov/

Good luck John I will say a prayer for them and get the pack to send some
purrs

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
The water is pure. The only flea treatment they ever had was Revolutin
on the back of their necks. I do not leave drugs or cleaning agens or
anything out in the open. I have no dangerous houseplants, I have
checked this carefully.

I live in a low heat high humidity temperate rain forest climate. Mold
is possible. Some bizzare allergy?

The second vet is a done deal.

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:14:31 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

With me living in a high heat and humidity state I would Look for mold

Are you sure they have not been poisoned it could have been a cleaning
agent you used flea treatment

Check your water sources also-----------

Call another vet ASAP tell them the symptoms

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
. ..
They have been to a vet and he's running blood and stool tests.
The vet doesn't have a clue yet. I get the blood results today and the
stool tests in 5 days. I'm posting here to discover if anyone else has
had the problem. I am syringing chicken broth down their thoats all
the time as well as antibiotics and a high calorie vitamin mix

Here is the problem in detail.

Five healthy cats ranging in age from 10 months to 11 years
simultaneously stopped eating and drinking. They are indoor cats up to
date with their shots. They were not poisoned, did not ingest a toxin
of any kind. This has to be a bacteria, protazoa or virus.

Anyone have an idea?