Old December 4th 03, 01:41 AM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , Karen wrote:

Not even one? Just a toe tapper?

Nope...I have utterly no interest or tolerance for mythologically based
holidays, and am contemptuous or worse of the musical drivel that various
commercial enterprises insist on inflicting upon those whom they think are
captive audiences. This yanks my normally easygoing chain more than most
things, as you might be able to discern.

Although I do take modest note of Beethoven's Birthday on the 16th and
sometimes the Winter Solstice (21st). And I lead an easy "Bah *$(#+& Humbug"
ride for my bicycle club on the 25th each year.

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me