Old February 3rd 05, 11:35 PM
Alison

Some advice here re house soiling problems
http://www.apbc.org.uk/article10.htm

Alison

"FLEMMING" wrote in message

A year and 5 months ago we got a kitten from a local shelter. From

day
one it's been unclean, meaning ****ting and peeing outside the box,
mostly this is taking place in the bathroom where he has two boxes.

At
some point he also started peeing in front of the front door, not

very
often though, just once in a while :-( Yesterday I noticed that he

had
done it again and also found that the floorboard underneed the

carpet
had been affected by it :-( I removed the carpet, cleaned the floor
with something called Rodalon, covered the place with plastic and

put
an easy washable and removable carpet there instead. This morning I
caught him peeing there again :-(

Other information about him, he is nurtured, a very nice cat, but

also
a cat who loves to dominate, and a very nervous cat (strange
combination). He scares very easily and don't feel comfortable with
new people and strange sounds. I've talked to the vet about this but
did not get much help there, all they can tell me is that it's a
behavior problem and that he has no health problems.

My question is would it help on his behavior if I started using
Feliway plug-in room diffuser???

Any help or suggestion is welcome and appreciated...
--
Flemming