Old February 4th 05, 12:57 AM
Cheryl

On Thu 03 Feb 2005 04:42:45p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:qYOdnYRuy_z1BJ_fRVn-
):

Try valleyvet.com or the
petguys.com)

I'm glad you reminded me of valleyvet.com. I just found (and ordered)
2 of those Tattle Tale alarms from there. Good sale price, and free
shipping! I sort of skimmed that thread, but now Rhett has started
jumping on the counters (yes, he finally got big enough lol) and the
counter he likes is the one right next to the stove. He doesn't
listen to "NO" yet, though I keep trying, and tell him "NO" when I
put him down on the floor. Gotta nip this one in the bud.

--
Cheryl