Old February 24th 05, 04:40 PM
Countrystuff

"John Doe" wrote in message
Anyone here have personal experience living with a feral cat turned
indoor-only cat, long-term?

I'm just wondering how the progress went over time. Whether maybe it
takes years or longer. How slow is the transition? Do they ever fully
recover?

By "feral cat" I mean whatever house cat born in the wild, as wild as
possible for a house cat.

Just curious.

We recently lost our Cat in the fall that we had for 15 yrs and turned ferel
to housecat.
He was the most beautiful cat we ever owned~
Now we have a new kitten the is the most beautifull cat we ever owned
Patience & Love will do the trick and a nuter or spay and shots will help
alot.
HTH.