Old April 23rd 05, 04:16 AM
Philip

Orchid wrote:
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:48:10 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

In what way do they help with the dishes.

*sigh* Please note the quotations around 'help'. Bengals
love to play in water. Therefore, running water would be a great draw
for paws and heads and faces and sometimes entire bodies while the
person is trying to do the dishes. They're 'helping'.

As for interactive, Bengals aren't
the only breed requiring this.

Where, exactly, did I say that only Bengals are interactive?
Any cat can have any of the traits I discuss -- it's just that Bengals
tend to have all of them.

Orchid

Cat Protector is having a bad day keeping thoughts cogent today.

Would one of those indoor fountains (2-3 gallon recirculating water) be a
good thing? We have one of those already! LOL

"Interactive" is a word I introduced in my prerequisite of a new cat in our
home. A vocabulary makes for an all the more interesting house companion.