Old May 21st 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Ping Phil: Cats and fasting

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Kiran" wrote in message
Found this. How does it square with conventional wisdom that cats
should not go without food for more than a day or so?

http://www.felinefuture.com/nutrition/bpo_ch9.php

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm buried in kittens and I've been busy
breaking laws prohibiting feeding ferals.

Feline Future has some good information but they tend to be a little
extreme- if not a little fanatical. I don't think you'll find many
mainstream vets or vet nutritionists that would encourage unnecessary
fasting.

Phil

Feed them Phil sometimes the crime is dam sure worth the time