Old May 17th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default A Brydill Sheower furr Lucy

[Rebecca comes in with the rest of the serving dishes.]

Pitoonya, yoo haz dun a wunnerful job heer! Efurryting is juss bootiful an
Lucy will luv it! Where kan I put da purrezint I bringed?

By da way, did yoo notiss how Anaïs manoofurred fingz so dat yoo an Sundance
iz da wunz givvin da bridle shower an batchalur pawty? Maybe we will be
havvin deze pawtiez fur da too uv yoo wun day!

Rebecca, slyly

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Cawling awl gurl kitteez..
.
Yu ar envyted tu da shower.
Ferr Huu: Lucy
Whe Da Klubheowze @ mineowntrueheowm
Wen: Neow
Burring: Apurrpurrate givtz

Pit2nya fusses in directing hur slave tu put pillowz and rugz in a
semicircle
around the fireplace, and a trickellink water fountain in the fireplace
opening.
The room is decorated with lilacc or perrywinkle coral and silver balls,
balloons
and feffurz.

A boofay prepared by Rebecca and da flufflygirlz kittys iz layed owt on
low
taybulz, and a fowntin of nip champayne iz bubbelink.

HIIII GURRRLZ!!!! Kummon in!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya