Old July 14th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Greeblings or greeblies?

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
I've told my cats that Sammy Redcat is a genuine feline - and a
handsom one at that. Tell Sam that photographers love orange tabbies
because they're so photogenic.

Sammy Redcat & Harri Roadcat both say that it is only reasonable that
photographers would love orange tabbies. The other cats disagree, but
those two insist that orange tabbies are the *most* photogenic.

Yes, yes, meow Tiger and Tigger (recently so named!)
Charleen

Cute names, though I was rather fond of Hide and Seek. How are the little
numbskulls doing?

Pam S.