Old April 18th 17, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Daisy-chan checks mail, sadly, nw Jellicle entries

On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 7:03:20 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Sadly I have to report we have now:

Tootsie, house of Linda. Tootsie thre Terrier had many medical issues
and had enucleation done last week. While she felt pain relief,
something else was very wrong not related. She passed quickly and is
now awaiting her 2foot at the bridge.

Rachael, house of Vic, a beloved bunny who was a total snuggle bunny
with her, her husband, and 3 other bunnies.

Annie, House of Pare, loved for 18 years, her kittyness simply gave out
in the night
--

I will purr for dem and have mine doggies purr as bestes they can. Mine Uncle Bill has been furry, furry lax sinz we moved from Catneticut to Floridida and I have to get him in line.

--
SqueakyToy, for her Hous