Old May 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Cat Protector

I find you completely outrageous but a troll nonetheless. You accuse me of
spamming simply because I am against the abuse of animals and don't want to
see these cats put in the hands of animal abusers. I have offered solutions
but Bob doesn't seem to want to listen. Of course your last post and this
one shows you yourself support animal abuse. Pretty disgusting if you ask
me. As for spamming have you ever heard of a signature file? Why am I not
surprised that a troll such as yourself would use such filthy language to
try and get your point across. I think I can add one more troll such as
yourself to the killfile.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Johnny Comelately" wrote in message SNIP
SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM SNIP SPAM

Look here you spamming, top-posting freak! Bob has two choices where
he lives, he has tried all possibilities, and called all shelters that
could possibly help in his area. The choices are like this.

Choice #1 : LIFE (10th life) (Wheather good or bad the cats live.)

Choice #2 : DEATH (Local shelter)(No coming back from euthanization.)

Now lets think about this. Life = Live. Death = Dead. Wow! now thats a
tough choice eh spammer? But continue on with your spamming and
ranting about "there are other solutions" If so list them!! If not
STFU!!!

Johnny Comelately