Old June 9th 04, 10:52 AM
Nicholas

Indeed - someone to be ignored...

Has anyone managed to take a cat for a walk - apparently you can get cat
walking leads, which could be useful when you let a cat outside after, say,
moving house.
However, due to a cats nature I can either see you going around it circles
or not moving...

Nicholas

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:38:44 +0100, in alt.cats, Kristine
Kochanski ) said,
Yes there is, and the original poster is a UK citizen (judging by the
correct spelling of neighbours :-p), where it is quite rightly
illegal. Thanks for your post James, I often wonder if I'm being cruel
in only letting my cats outside under supervision, you've reassured me
that there are indeed plenty of idiots out there willing to do them
harm and I'm doing the right thing. Cheers.

He's also a troll and best killfiled.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde