Old April 12th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cosmotcat

Default How fireworks saved my cat ...

On 2008-04-10 19:32:08 -0400, "tanadashoes" said:

"Cosmotcat" wrote in message
I love coming home and opening the door and they are RIGHT THERE lookin
like they JUST got outta bed.

Don't you just love that confused, sleepy look they have when they are first
awakened? No matter how old, they look so adolescent.

Pam S.

With the Cosmo cat, it's usually very evident that he just woke up.
That cat can SLEEP. Sometimes he is so sunk into the comforter on the
bed he looks like he is part of the comforter.

Dusty usually sleeps with one eye open (when I am home) not letting me
out of her sight.