Old August 20th 04, 03:08 AM
Jason

You quite obviously do not have any appreciation for any other living
creature on the planet!
What makes a cat so bad? Do you really think they have any knowledge
in the slightest that you hate them so much - if they did they'd keep
well away! What did they ever do to you?? or did your wife think more
of the cat than she ever did of you? did it get more affection ? you
sure don't sound like anyone who deserves it anyway!
It's people like you who think they own and rule the earth! cut down
the forests populate the land and to hell with any other creature that
lives there!
You neeed to understand that all these animals - cat's included have a
right to exist and co-exist alongside us - we have no rights
whatsoever to deny them that existance, or to destroy their habitat -
in reference to the wild creatures throughout the world.
You are the one with the problem not them - take a long difficult look
at yourself and ask what it is that's turned you into this sadistic
wanabe killer! I doubt you have the ability to analyze your own
feelings, and if you could - probably wouldnt want to.
Has anyone close to you ever died? assuming anyone could ever get that
close to you... ???? Did you experience any feelings of loss?,
sadness? (assuming you have those feelings) have you??
if so.. then consider that the people who own those cats would
experience those same feelings at the loss of their pets! Waht right
do you have to inflict sadness on others?
Have you ever heard of a child been killed in some accident or other,
and felt sadness at the loss of such a person at such a young age,
someone who never lifted a hand in anger, never gave anything but good
to those around, never deserved to die.... those cats have never done
anything to deserve your wish for them to die!!
Do us all a favor - wake up and start caring instead of hating.!!
else we'd all be better off without you!