Old August 23rd 04, 02:48 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Howard Berkowitz" wrote in message

I hadn't been familiar with Temodar, but had a chance to read some of
the relevant medical literature today. It's revolutionized the
treatment of brain cancer, with effectiveness nothing before has ever
approached.

Good luck!

Howard, you are extremely knowledgeable about medications (among other
things), are you in the medical field, really, really smart, or both? ;

Well, let me put it this way -- I'm not a physician, but I simulate them
on computers. I manage to be underemployed both in network engineering
and clinical computing! I'm more published in network engineering, but
medicine has been a lifelong interest. Some of my projects include
expert systems that try to put the "doc into the box," so I have to get
into the fundamental medical science, not just this pill does that.