Old March 7th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Time to danze!!!

dat iz certainlee purt offit, lemme see... i can onlee remfur a kuple of fud
grupz, nip' cheese' and prey' iz der anee more? trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Nottid attawl. I juzt thot dat Sundance shud demonstrate a well ballanced
meal.
--
Pitô.ônya
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef lucy anna harri iz suposta hep wif mannerz qweskinz, ifin ursefz
duzint mind dat iz, trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
An I wyll howld yur tray, so it iz well balanzt.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
kule den we willz haf diz klass fur anee cat whu wantsa join in efuri
nite atta buffett I iz sure dat chester anna OT willz haf no prolim
arrifin earlee wif ursef ta pratize da eatin purt, Trudi, seeing
chester nod
"Sundance" wrote in message
An fur da eddyfikayshun uv da kommunitee, I will be demonstratin dat
food eetin nitely at da buffay.

Sundance

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
yez durin da day tomorrow an into da nite, der iz gonna be heart
storreez, diz iz annipurrsary storreez, but not nessarlee juzt wif
yourown purtnier... i thinkz dat how twocatz meet anna get winked iz
berree romantical, but alzo i thinked itz berree emoshunal anna
spekal so we shuld alzo tell abowt how we getted owrz hoominz...
firzt diz can be onna dek unner da awnin near da dek chairz anna bar,
inna efinin inna smaller lownge.

i thinkz alzo dat da danze band takez speka reqweztz fur tonite...

later inna wk der iz sefural thingz pwanned, like hang glidin anna
ofur 'citin thingz two cats can do , teeched by Harri road cat and OT
mahoney, dressin to the cat's meow teeched by Mme. A. anna eatin fud
wiffa furnd, teeched by chester, sundance anna OT, der lady cats will
simitanousee be teechin, mannerz fur cats,

trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:00:04 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

trudi hopes Mme. A. comes along soon and introduces the night
musicains and talks about the rest of the cruise.

Meow Kitties!

We haffs a smawl danse band fur da owlder
kitties, which will alternate wif a singer at da
piano. Fur da yunger kittiez who wikes dat woud
moosik, dere iz a disk-jokey-cat down in da
lownge.

We shud be neer Fworida soon, so we can awl sit
owtside tomorrow and take in sum sun and wewax, I
finks dat da Captain will be offerink a tour ob da
ship. And ob cawze dere iz offur aktibities wike
da card and billiard room, moofies in da theater,
and an open bar.

Soon we will be arrifink in jamica, where
RastaCatJohn will meet usses!

Troodi - does yoo haff any romantikal aktibitiez
pwanned?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/2/2011 7:25:47 PM