Old May 18th 14, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend's injury solved

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 May 2014 00:44:45 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"The Other Guy" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 12 May 2014 21:38:48 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

It's good to know you found it, BUT..

ARE you really ready for gardening??

No, not yet!

I really hadn't expected you would be, but it is good to know
that you're up and about, even if just a bit for now.

I am very fortunate to be alive. I refused to go to hospiatl for two
weeks

I understand. I avoided hospitals for 55 years, until I had a
nosebleed I couldn't control. A week inside, and diagnosed with
seriously high blood pressure. Now well controlled with meds.

Glad to hear you saw sense in the end :-) I always think "oh, I'll be OK in
a couple of weeks" This is the second time I wouldn't to to hospital with
what turned out to be fractures - the first time was my shoulder. This time
it could have been so potentially serious that I have promised Claire (my
s-i-l) that I will never do it again. Bless her lovely heart, she came three
times a day to look after me( and Boyfie and the chickens) while I sat in my
chair saying "I'm sure I'll be fine soon" until I gave up and realised.
Plus she visited me almost every day in hospital and came 3 times a day to
make food for me and care for the animals when I came home, despite the fact
that she works and has 3 children of school age with football and
extra-curricular stuff.
And she is afraid of birds, so looking after the chickens was a challenge
for her but she managed it.
I am able to cook for myself now but Claire still comes every other day to
clean out the chicken hut before she goes to work. I hope I will be able to
do it myself soon.

She does it with such good grace. Nothing is too much trouble - I only have
to ask and she will do it, which makes me want to do things myself now, if
you see what I mean.
I wish I had such a sweet temperament as she has.
Tweed