Old September 24th 04, 07:59 PM
Christina Websell

"Bob M" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

They are going home tomorrow sigh

[..]

Tell your aunt and uncle I said hi and to have a safe trip home. They
are wonderful people. I've read your other posts about them and I feel
like I know them.

Bob

I will, Bob. They have a computer and know how to use it, I'll forward your
post. The house seems very quiet without them.
They are indeed wonderful people. I feel proud to be related to them.
I have a brother who lives only a mile away. Okay, he has three young
children, and is very busy with his work. He hasn't visited me since my
op. I had a phone call after a week, to ask if I wanted to be taken
shopping. I said we would manage, thank you. I haven't heard since.

Tweed