Old September 30th 05, 01:57 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On 30 Sep 2005 03:51:21 -0700, "Howm Grone J"
wrote:

Man, What a littel wimp you are, you remind me of a joke ( besides the
one you see every day in the mirror)
It goes like this, Charlie's wife called him a wimp pussy, he almost
told her off!!!!

Yeah, the FCC really scares me and so does the FBI!!

I don't even live in a place that they have jurisdiction.
What does the FCC have to do here, where I live you can say ****, ****
**** and cocksucker on TV AND the radio!

How about that. Did you move there to pursue a broadcasting career?

I don't know anything about jurisdiction, Jack. I do know that the
FCC imposes large fines for distributing viruses intentionally, which
is what you, or one of your friends, did within a few hours after
posting a threat to do exactly that sort of thing.

If I wanted to complain to someone who might really assign an
investigator, the FCC is who I would contact. I'm not really
interested in doing that, but it will be my next move if you cause me
any more problems.

You are projecting a lot of anger at me, but I didn't pull the plug on
your account. I simply reported what happened, including the comment
I made about your kid, which is what started this.

It's worth noting, again, that I apologized for that comment in ADP,
and the only response I got was Buzz telling me to **** off followed
by more crap on my computers.

Also, I posted two warnings before taking action. All you would have
had to do is tell me what you did, and how to get rid of it, and I
would have dropped the whole thing.

Charlie

LMAO@YOU!!! They couldn't fine me for nothing.
Reminds me of a quote from an old Bogey movie.
Badges? We don't have to show you any stinkeeng badges....

I am sure the people in Seatle would love to see what happens...
****tard

Might as well tell the authorities that I growe pot also.
Send me an email address and I will send you some pictures.

Howm Grone J