Old July 14th 04, 05:41 PM
bluemaxx

Thank you very much, Karen. I miss Maxx simply terribly and just don't
know what I'm going to do without him. He was a total "in your
face&lap" cat and was with me constantly. Now there's just a big empty
hole in my life...

If you'd like to see him, here's a picture I took of him a week before
he died.
http://www.picturetrail.com/bluemaxx - Maxx is in the "Family, Friends
and Flowers" folder, along with my other 2 furrbabies.
hugz,
Linda

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
: in article , bluemaxx at

: wrote on 7/13/04 10:53 PM:
:
: Hi, Megan. How is Omar doing? My Maxx, who also had dilated
: cardiomyopathy, lost his fight and died today. :`(
:
: Linda I am So sorry to hear this ((
:

---