Old July 31st 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mystro[_2_]

Default Come ON, people!

Oh I make sure she reads them..that I guarentee it, she has no clue how to
truly use OE Filters..only thinks she does! And BTW, I'm not picking just on
her or her form of rudeness and adolescent postings, it was just time to
update reader's on they can completely avoid people they can't stand..she's
just an real good example. :0

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"mystro"

I think you are enjoying the attention by trying to get rise out of her

I haven't seen any posts since the first one. That's what kfs are for.